2/18/2009

Post Valentine's Day Celebration

A lot of those who read my previous posts said I sounded angry.

Truth be told, I'm really angry at the time when I wrote that post mah. He really spoilt all my plan wor... Of course felt disappointed wat. hahahahahaha...

Anyhow, he didnt say sorry or whatever, but he said sorry using his own way, which is by actions... tiny little actions that makes you don't have the heart to be angry at him for long... :D

On Sunday, we went to Tenji Buffet (FINALLY!!! Sis's fren managed to make a booking a MONTH earlier!!). Its actually nothing special happen here, just that we kept eating and eating and eating. What he did is that he always stick close to me whenever I go take my food. :D

Me happily drinking their sweet sweet coconut..

FONDUE!!!!!! CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO YUMMYYYYY~~~

Their oh-so-popular BIG BIG Oyster... I didnt eat it though, my boyboy did...

This garlic mussels is super yummy lor!!!!!!!!

Our table which is filled with the sweet sweet coconuts...

Damn a lot of ppl queuing for that Haagen Daaz icecream, my boyboy 1 of them. Can you see him?

He happily eating Haagen Daaz icecream when he FINALLY managed to get it..

Me eating a bit of it also... :P

Then my boyboy trying to steal some from my sis boyboy... :D

Outside of the restaurant.. This is for the smokers.. :P

Me posing in front of the restaurant... To proof that I really went here lar...

Satisfied face.. :P

On Monday after work, as my boyboy is still sick, we plan to go somewhere around Sunway to buy some Chinese medicine for him.
I decided to go Sunway Pyramid as I needed to go Giant to get some snacks for office. We were deciding of what to eat and ends up with Sushi Zanmai. He knows I love to eat japanese food, so he suggested to go eat at Sushi Zanmai and it'll be his treat.
Before we head for our dinner, I was planning to get myself a G-Shock watch as mine are kinda... "charn" and spoilt a bit... He then suggested that he'll buy it for me and ask me to choose...
As this is for me and it's not a hint to him to say I want him to buy it for me, I said no need. I mean, I really don't need him to buy me anything just to apologize for him spoiling my plan on Valentine's Day.
He already said he'll treat me Sushi Zanmai, I've already forgiven him. Truth be told, I've already forgiven him when I'm at Tenji. Hahahahaha...
Anyhow, we ends up didnt buy any G-Shock watch as I can't find the designs that I really like. We had our dinner, bought his Chinese medicine and heads home.
The next day, after work, he got home to Sg. Buloh before me as I'm out to meet a friend at The Curve. When I got back to his house, he asks me to check if there's any leftover food in the fridge as he wants to clear them out. I know what's in his fridge and starts to wonder, we don't put leftover food in his fridge and I asked him if he's mistaken.
Still, he asks me to check just to be on the safe side. I opened the fridge and I smiled. He purposely went back to my house area shops to buy me the Bubble Tea that I love very very much!!
Imagine, he's working in KL leh, purposely go back to PJ to buy me that Bubble Tea (and also to get his Chinese medicine since he forgot to take back) and then heads back to Sg. Buloh. Sighhh... it makes me feel guilty to be angry at him at the first place... hahahahaha...
Thanks Ah Bee... ***

4 blahs:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Your boyboy is so sweet XD

Good to know that you have forgiven him, wakakaka XD anyway, you had a great post-valentine celebration, I can you smiling very happily in the photos =D

May more joy and happiness with you and your boyboy =)

julieann said...

L1ng L1ng,
hahahaha... he'll be sweet if he put his heart onto it.. :P Yeah i've got a very kind heart 1, easily forgive ppl 1... KAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!

Huei said...

awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!i wan the bubble tea tooO!!!!! =D

n the coconut juice!!!

and all the food!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P heheheh

julieann said...

Huei,
go go go!!! bubble tea u know where to buy. coconut juice....... go steal from tenji.. :P all the foods, go eat their buffet!!!!! :D